To register your organization for 2013-2014:
1. Complete an “Application to Register” form: A minimum of 4 currently registered students need to read and sign the form, agreeing to serve as Authorized Representatives of the organization. Turn the completed form in to the SOAR office. (No scanned or FAXed copies please.)
2. Take the online orientation: All signers need to watch the new Online Orientation videoand ace the quiz.
3. Participate in organizational leadership trainings: If your organization chooses to be a Path 2 or Path 3 organizations, all signers are responsible for participating in trainings that offer organizational skills and a review of University resources and policies. (Returning signers that completed trainings in the past are welcome, but do not need to attend.) For training dates and to RSVP, Click here
4. Complete or review your Constitution: If you are a continuing organization, you may choose to review your constitution on file at SOAR. If you are a new organization, a Constitution is required to register. You can create a Constitution (Instruction here) or use our handy fill-in-the-blanks option (Found here)
5. Read the organization registration packet: SOAR has customized the resources and requirements for different organizations to make sure you get the support you need. Make sure to read the registration packet for details that apply to your organization.
If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to visit us. We are located on the 2ndfloor of the Student Union and we are open Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm and by appointment. You can also call the office at 831-459-2934 or email
. We look forward to seeing you.